Monday 26 January 2015

Anna Kendrick And Peter Shilton

I had a dream recently that I was at a pub with my Dad and actress Anna Kendrick. My Dad had started to wear a wig (in the dream, not in real life).

Anna and I questioned my Dad as to why he had started to wear a wig.

As we did, former England goalkeeper Peter Shilton popped over to our table to tell us that he had had a hair transplant at the age of 23 (in the dream, not in real life) and it had given him the confidence to be a world class goalkeeper. To be fair, he had fabulous hair for a 65 year-old, all dark and curly, like a young Tom Jones. He said my Dad should consider doing it too.

I don't really know what any of this means. Maybe my Dad should get a hair transplant? Or maybe I should start hanging out with Anna Kendrick?

The result of this is that I went on Netflix and watched Rapture-Palooza, starring my new bff Anna K.

No comments:

Post a Comment