Monday 27 May 2013

Premier League Predictions: Revisited

Like all football fans, I know more than anyone else. That's why, last August, I made my predictions for the season just commencing (and having now just finished). So how did I do?

Well I got the top 5 of Man Utd, Man City, Chelsea, Arsenal and Tottenham in the correct order. And not much else. I rightly predicted Wigan and Reading to get relegated but pretty much everything else at least slightly wrong. Here are my predictions and the actual results in brackets:

1. Man Utd (CORRECT)
2. Man City (CORRECT)
3. Chelsea (CORRECT)
4. Arsenal (CORRECT)
5. Tottenham (CORRECT)
6. Liverpool (Everton)
7. Newcastle Utd (Liverpool)
8. Everton (West Brom)
9. Sunderland (Swansea)
10. Swansea (West Ham)
11. Aston Villa (Norwich)
12. Stoke City (Fulham)
13. West Ham (Stoke City)
14. Fulham (Southampton)
15. West Brom (Aston Villa)
16. QPR (Newcastle Utd)
17. Norwich (Sunderland)
18. Wigan (CORRECT)
19. Southampton (Reading)
20. Reading (QPR)

FA Cup: Man City (Wigan)

League Cup: Chelsea (Swansea)

Champions League: Barcelona (Bayern Munich)

No comments:

Post a Comment