Saturday 25 January 2014

Jumping On The Fashion Blog Bandwagon

I already jumped on the food blog bandwagon, and if there's one type of blog that's more popular right now, it's blogs about fashion. So, I'm going to teach you all about what it takes to be as stylish as me, starting with footwear.


Everyone should own some Doc Martens shoes/boots. I've been wearing the "101" boot (pictured) lately, available for £95 from Amazon, though I got them at the Brassington Bros shoe shop in Hanley (Stoke-on-Trent) for about £85. They're not as sleek as the classic Doc Martens boot, but I got them to double as a fashion item and my winter shoe of choice, in case I have to fight my way through lots of rain and snow, which I do as I live in England. I also like to wear some thick woollen socks with Doc Martens for extra comfort and squishiness.

Converse are also a must (quelle surprise). I've currently got some hi tops in "noir" and "ecru" (yellow) and low tops in red and white, though the white ones have faded and gone slightly yellow. The hi tops are typically around £55 and low tops around £45. Having (UK) size 11 feet can make buying Converse a bit of a nightmare as it limits the choices available to me, even on Amazon.


Everyone likes a bit of glamour occasionally, which is why I own some silver shoes. Yeah you read that right. They're slightly faded now, but they still shimmer and sparkle, and that's all that matters. I got them in Primark a couple of years ago for about £10. Bargain of the century.

Having some nice black and brown shoes for more formal occasions/outfits goes without saying, though I'll say it anyway. This is the more boring part of the footwear area, but needs must. You can buy them just about anywhere, you don't need my help.

No comments:

Post a Comment