Friday 22 August 2014

Snoop Dogg

Not a lot of people know this, but I am close personal friends with celebrity rapper Snoop Dogg. We coach a little league baseball team together. I say we coach the team together, but really, Snoop's the coach and I'm his assistant. Snoop owns his own clipboard and whistle, I own neither. That guarantees Snoop the head coach role over me. I'm hoping to get my own clipboard for Christmas, and maybe a whistle next birthday. By then though, Snoop will probably have his own polo shirt and baseball cap with the word "coach" on them, making him virtually unassailable as the main man.

For now, I'm happy being Snoop's assistant and enforcer. The bad cop to Snoop's good cop. If any kids need telling off, that's for me to do. Any opposition team's parents need abusing, that's me. Snoop motivates and sets tactics, I make sure everyone understands and follows.

I've learned many things during my time with Snoop. Like what "little league" is. And what "baseball" is. They're probably the main two things. I hope to learn more though. I've always fancied throwing down in some rap battles. Snoop could help me with that. And who knows, maybe one day I'll get to be head coach of my own team. My experience with Snoop will be invaluable.

No comments:

Post a Comment