Sunday 5 February 2012

She Married HIM?

I remeber reading a story in the newspaper not long ago about a builder who got married. Nothing unusual there, you might think. Unless the builder's got no arms or legs or something.

Anyway, this particular builder married a woman who used to walk past the building site on her way to-and-from work. And this builder used to whistle and shout suggestive comments at her. AND SHE MARRIED HIM.

Which begs many questions: how stupid is she? How stupid is he? Why tell a national newspaper that this is how you met? Is it still the 1970s and no-one told me?

"Mummy, how did you meet Daddy?"
"Well, I used to go past where he worked and he shouted 'Get yer tits out for the lads' at me. It was so romantic."
"I wish Daddy was still alive."
"So do I."


No comments:

Post a Comment