Thursday 21 November 2013

All My Troubles Seemed So Far Away

I sometimes set myself goals at work. Not involving my actual work, that would be boring.

Yesterday my goal was to convince someone that if you planted crisps in the ground, you can grow potatoes. I can't say for certain that I succeeded but I certainly got at least one person giving it some serious thought.


Yesterday was also one of the most famous Beatles songs, though one of the more boring ones in my opinion. Sometimes when I listen to songs, I like to imagine my own music video to go with it. For 'Yesterday', I always imaging something in black and white with Anna Karina in it.

Now Anna Karina was one of the most awesome French actresses, perhaps even the most awesome French actress, even though she's really Danish. There are literally thousands of pictures of her on Tumblr looking beautiful and cool and often smoking cigarettes (like French actresses have a tendency to do in photographs). I know this because I've reblogged many of them to my own page.

And as for Tumblr…

No comments:

Post a Comment