Saturday 23 November 2013

Hulk Hogan Germany

In Germany on the school exchange programme, one of my friends, who I will call Kenny Rogers, went to a birthday party with his German exchange partner. Sadly, my exchange partner Felix wasn't invited so I didn't get to go. Entertainment at the party was not a magician, nor someone making balloon animals. No, there was a German Hulk Hogan lookalike, who operated under the name Hulk Hogan Germany. And not Hulk Hogan Deutschland as you might expect.


I don't know if Hulk Hogan Germany was an officially licensed lookalike. Or if such a thing exists. Kenny Rogers never asked; it would almost certainly have been my first question had I been there. Yes or no, my response would have been "Awesome" in a Beavis and Butt-Head stylee. My second question would have asked why isn't he called Hulk Hogan Deutschland.

I don't know if Hulk Hogan Germany was a body builder anyway, and someone said to him one day, "Hey, you kinda look like Hulk Hogan," or if he bulked himself up to look like Hulk. I don't know if he was bald either, or shaved his head to look bald (now that would be commitment), or just never took off the bandana so you can't tell. There are more questions than answers here, that's for sure, and Kenny Rogers has never given me adequate responses to my many requests for informaton. If I ever get a time machine, going back and getting answers to these questions will be a priority.

No comments:

Post a Comment