Wednesday 9 November 2011

Florence + the Machine: "Ceremonials"

Released: 2011


Today's guest reviewer may or may not be cockney bad boy actor Danny Dyer. (For legal reasons, it isn't Danny Dyer. But for my own amusement, it definitely is Danny Dyer.)

"Awight slags, I'm 'ere to tell it like it is, innit. See, the problem with this FloJo bird is she's right flouncy, yeah. Flouncin' about all over the place wiv flowers in 'er 'air an' all that bollocks. Now, I'm not callin' er a slag or nuffink, but it does my head right in. An' every song sarnds the bleedin' same, yeah. Basically, she needs more toons, not this fackin' harp bollocks. Get some jaunty peeano on there, like Chas an' fackin' Dave. Or some bangin' fackin' beats, like Carl Cox or summit. Massive! An' stop flouncin' a-fackin-round. An' if any of you slags readin' this fackin' bollocks disagree wiv me, yeah, I know some right hardnuts who might cut your face or summit, awight. Now fack right off an' leave me right alone. Slags."

Best Song: Shake It Out

Rating: 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment